Scope of work concerning control valves and on-off valves:
- Repairs of valves and drives using manufacturer’s spare parts
- Replacement of valves in production facilities
- Inspections and diagnostics of running valves – qualification for repairs, including on-site diagnostics without dismantling valves from the system
- Diagnostics and leak tests of new valves (the so-called ‘manufacturing diagnostics’)
- Developing repair documentation (verification report of valve condition and valve repair report)
- Developing diagnostics documentation (leak test reports and diagnostics test reports)
The Valve Repair Workshop is an Authorised Service of Emerson for repairs and diagnostics of valves.
We repair control and on-off valves manufactured by:
- Mera Polna
- innych producentów
- Pneumatic actuators
- Motors, reducers, pneumatic heads
- Felt run controllers
- Recorders, limiting switches, etc.
Leak Test Station Ventil, model HCA50 L: a universal testing device for all
available cut-off and control valves, which allows for the body and seat leak tests
within the range of DN15 to DN400 on the station clamping tables and for larger
valves – outside the station (the so-called ‘outside leak test’). The structure makes
it possible to perform tests using low air pressure (within the range of 0 to 7 bar)
and high water pressure (within the range of 0 to 100 bar), i.e. in accordance with
the standards currently in force.
The integrated computer system saves
and generates reports, at the same time
qualifying a valve for further use.
Valvelink diagnostic software by
Emerson: allows for diagnostic tests to
identify problems and detect damage
within the entire scope of a control valve’s
operation (mainly manufactured by
Fisher / Emerson). This can be performed
while testing a valve at a workshop or
during its standard operation in the
system without the need to interfere in
or shut down the process. Based on the
obtained parameters and characteristics,
we determine and correct the critical
parameters of a valve’s operation. The
software allows for precise calibration of
a valve with a final test of its reaction to the
introduced command signal.
We obtain the parameters significant
for a given type of valve as well as the
performance characteristics and a detailed
description of the valve (functional No.,
choke part type, actuator type, values,
pressure classes, etc.) as a report which
constitutes an integral part of the repair
and diagnostic documentation.
BenchMark diagnostic software by Black Diamond Engineering: the most advanced diagnostic system for testing all types of pneumatic control valves. As the main qualification test, the baseline test allows for fast and precise determination of 30 parameters which determine the quality of operation of the entire control valve system, signal converter, valve positioner and actuator, comparing them to the appropriate parameters in the quality standards defined by the user. The system allows for performing many other functional tests from the dynamic group (valve travel and travel response, resolution, sensitivity and frequency response) and from the precision group (hysteresis + insensibility band, insensibility band, repeatability and linearity). The diagnostic report constitutes an integral part of the repair and diagnostic documentation.
We provide clients with comprehensive
- Valve verification report – describes the condition of all valve components as well as the recommended maintenance actions
- Repair report – detailed characteristics of the valve and the description of the performed maintenance actions, including leak test results and diagnostics
- Leak test report – graphic and resultaffecting summary of the performed pressure tests with the specification of the standard value leaks and the final qualification of the test
- Diagnostic report – detailed characteristics of the valve and the graphic and result-affecting summary of the performed tests with the analysis of standard parameters